Membership of EChO is open to any person whose primary concern is the care and education of young children. We welcome members from child care, family day care, preschools, schools, tertiary education institutions (such as Universities, TAFE) and educational organisations (such as DECD, Catholic Education, Independent Schools Association).
Membership can be arranged by
- purchasing membership at the time of registering for an EChO event (using Eventbrite)
- purchasing membership direct through Eventbrite
Membership runs for four terms or part thereof from the date of payment and can be either Individual or Site Membership as per the following.
Professional Development Events (Conferences)
Conferences are generally held on Saturdays during each school term (ie 4 per year) and registrations are as follows:
- $100 Individual (degree qualified educator) member ticket
- $100 Site member teaching staff (each)
- $50 Student/SSO, ECW equivalent staff registration fee
- $50 Site member student/SSO, ECW equivalent staff (each)
- $150 Non member registration fee